West Coast & Gordon River Cruise Two Day Tour
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hobart, Tasmania
- Product code: PUB1Z1
In this tour you will travel to Tasmania’s wild west, day one will have you discover Lake St Clair, this is where Hobart’s Derwent River starts. Experience the Wall, which is a fantastic wood carving artwork so amazing it has to be seen to be believed. Journey through the great dividing range and the bends of surprise valley at Mt Arrowsmith. Then enjoy not one but three waterfalls, experience the history of the west coasts mining history with the Iron Blow and the mining town of Queenstown. After a jam packed day exploring what the west has to offer, you will retire in the seaside fishing town of Strahan for the night. As day two begins we will make our way to the docks to board the Gordon River Cruise for a six hour cruise. This cruise is fully catered with full narration of Macquarie Harbour & the Gordon River, a world heritage listed area. You will get off the cruise at Heritage Landing and see an ancient Huon Pine, you will also disembark at Sarah Island and learn about this harsh penal settlement pre dating Port Arthur itself. This two day experience will have you wanting more with lots on offer, this tour can easily be expanded to three days if you would like to experience Cradle Mountain while on the west coast.
- Tour Duration: 2 Days 1 night.
- Personalised / Private Tour.
- Flexible Itinerary.
- Cost: $135 per person per day.
- (Gordon River Cruise, starting from $135 per person)
- Minimum Fare: $405- 3 people or less per day.
- Accommodation is not included and is in addition to the tour cost.
- Pick up / Drop off at your hotel or chosen location each day.
- National Park entry fee included.