West Coast & Cradle Mountain Two Day Tour
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hobart, Tasmania
- Product code: P2TBA2
In this tour you will travel to Tasmania’s wild west. On day one will have you discover Lake St Clair where Hobarts Derwent River starts. Experience the Wall which is a fantastic wood carving artwork so amazing it has to be seen to be believed. Journey through the great dividing range and the bends of surprise valley at Mt Arrow smith. Then enjoy not one but two waterfalls, experience the history of the west coasts mining history with the Iron Blow and the mining town of Queenstown. After a jam packed day exploring what the west has to offer, you will retire in the seaside fishing town of Strahan for the night. As day two begins we will wake up in the rough untamed but beautiful cradle country, we will then proceed to Cradle Mountain itself first encountering Dove Lake at foot of this impressive mountain. Weather permitting we you can then walk around Dove Lake and enjoy the majesty of this incredible location. We will then depart for Hobart via Sheffield the town of murals, Tasmanian midlands and the historic town of Ross on our way.
- Tour Duration: 2 Days 1 night.
- Personalised / Private Tour.
- Flexible Itinerary.
- Cost: $161 per person per day.
- Minimum Fare: $483 - 3 people or less per day.
- Accommodation is not included and is in addition to the tour cost.
- Pick up / Drop off at your hotel or chosen location each day.
- Cradle Mountain National Park entry fee included.