Bay of Fires, Bicheno & Wineglass Bay Two Day Tour
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hobart, Tasmania
- Product code: PZCYCV
This tour will have you touring Tasmania’s great eastern drive and discover Tassies vast and stunning east coast. We will make our way direct to Freycinet peninsula & Wineglass Bay. We’ll make a couple of stops up the coast, Spiky Bridge and St Helens so you can take it all in. Once we reach Freycinet we will take on the Wineglass bay / Coles bay lookout walk, 1.5 Hr return and potentially down to beach if your feeling fit for the 3 Hr return hike. We will then finish of day one with the other sights of Freycinet, the lighthouse, Sleepy bay and Honeymoon bay.
Day two will start with us departing Freycinet for the last time as we make our way to Bicheno to discover the Blow hole, beaches and other scenic delights. We will then continue on to the much talked about Bay of Fires where you can explore the fiery rocks and pristine beaches, lastly we will make our way to one of Tasmania’s tallest waterfalls St Columba Falls before heading south to Hobart. If you want the full Tassie east coaster experience than this is for you, stops at the east coast wineries are also at your disposal if you like your wines and fancy a Tasmanian Pinot noir. We have the perfect climate for growing the red grapes in Tasmania.
- Tour Duration: 2 Days 1 night.
- Personalised / Private Tour.
- Flexible Itinerary.
- Cost: $161 per person per day.
- Minimum Fare: $483 - 3 people or less per day.
- Accommodation is not included and is in addition to the tour cost.
- Pick up / Drop off at your hotel or chosen location each day.
- Freycinet National Park entry fee included.