Russell Falls, Bonorong & Mt Wellington Shore Excursion
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hobart, Tasmania
- Product code: PML6F4
Russell Falls, Bonorong & Mt Wellington Cruise Ship Day Tour
In this tour discover the oldest national park in Tasmania with its three tiered rainforest. You will start of by visiting the majestic three tiered Russell Falls while walking through lush rainforest. We will then continue on to Bonorong Wild Life Sanctuary where you will visit our stunning Tasmanian Devils, feed the Kangaroos, come in contact with a Wombat and have the opportunity to take a photo with a Koala.
We will then ascend 1271 meters above sea level and traverse the road up to the summit of Mt Wellington, to observe the most panoramic view you will ever see. Following your flora & fauna mountain experience, we will then return you to your ship ready for your departure. Having truly experienced Tasmania!
We include all entry fees to attractions on this tour, making your experience seamless and uncomplicated when you are shore side with us.
Come join us today for this unforgettable day, with your own private & personalised day tour while in the port of Hobart.
- Cost: $143 per Person.
- All entry fees included to Russel Falls & Bonorong Wild Life Sanctuary.
- Tour Duration: 7 - 8 Hours (Tour starts when you disembark)
- Minimum rates apply for groups of two or smaller, please check our booking form for details.
- Personalised / Private Group Tour.
- Pickup & drop off to cruise ship terminal.
- Guaranteed to return you to your cruise ship on time.