Richmond & Coal River Valley Food & Wine Shore Excursion
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hobart, Tasmania
- Product code: PMXBPS
In this tour you will visit the historic Richmond built in 1823, containing the oldest bridge in Australia, oldest catholic church and the most complete convict jail in Tasmania!
Finishing at Richmond we will then meander down through the Coal River Valley visiting all the top wineries and some incredible cheese and chocolate artisans.
Travelling at a pace your comfortable with we will then visit as much as we can, If you prefer we can dine in for lunch and have a few bottles of red at a recommended winery your guide will suggest. Finishing off we will then get you back to the ship on time for your departure, having drowned your senses in some top Tasmanian produce in this day tour to remember.
- Cost: $110 per Person.
- Tour Duration: 6 Hours.
- Minimum fare: $330, 3 people or less.
- Personalised / Private Group Tour.
- Pickup & drop off to cruise ship terminal.
- Guaranteed to return you to your cruise ship on time.